[WATCH THE REPLAY]
"From Local to National - Grow Your Practice With Telehealth and Online Courses"
We trust you will enjoy this practical, FREE training session presented by Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, CEO, Coviu; and Megan Walker, Director, Market Savvy; for Allied Health, GPs and Specialists.
You will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of how to incorporate telehealth into your product offering to support a broader range of patients / clients across a broader geographic area
- An update on the latest range of user-friendly and clever apps to enhance your telehealth consultations
- An understanding of how to offer group consultations to support training sessions, team care arrangements and to create client / patient communities and group therapy sessions
- The opportunities created by online courses to help more people and increase your revenue at scale
- How to package telehealth with an online course as an attractive and cost-effective offering for your clients
- How to grow your practice and become known for your expertise (beyond your local area) through digital healthcare delivery
Benefits of telehealth and online courses:
This free and highly practical webinar replay is designed to help you strengthen your practice, to claim your niche and serve a broader client base (at scale) beyond your immediate local area.
Incorporating telehealth and online courses into your practice helps protect against local competitors and impacts taking place in your local area (ie. weather events, lockdowns, financial downturn). Plus, telehealth and online courses increase the flexibility of how and where you choose to work and how your clients can conveniently gain the support they need to achieve their health goals.
Watch the Replay and Access Your Certificate ...
By registering for this training you will receive Market Savvy's e-news with events and resources to support the growth of your practice. Unsubscribe any time.
Your Experienced Presenters ...
Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, CEO, Coviu
Dr Silvia Pfeiffer is Coviu’s CEO and Co-Founder, driving the global mission of Coviu. With over 18 years experience building new Web video solutions, Silvia has worked at leading corporations including Google, Mozilla, NICTA, and CSIRO. Silvia spun Coviu out of the CSIRO as her second business after founding a Web video analytics company. Silvia has a double degree in computer science and business management and manages sales, marketing, investments, and product strategy in Coviu.
Megan Walker, Director, Market Savvy
Megan is a health and medical marketing professional, trainer and coach with over 25 years' experience. She is qualified in business, communications and marketing with advanced studies in digital course creation, digital marketing and coaching psychology.
Megan is well versed in the practical application of the Ahpra Advertising Guidelines with Allied Health, General Practice and Specialist clients.
Megan's primary focus is teaching private practice owners how to help more people and increase the viability of their practice through online health and medical courses.